Thursday, May 07, 2009

Refreshed.

Good bye nylons, blazers and high heels.
hello lulu's, reeboks and free workouts.
I seriously have THE best job ever.

As of Monday I am now a fitness coach training to be Assistant Manager for CURVES. So come and see me for your work out needs! Whether you want to lose, gain, tone or just stay fit. I've fallen in love with the 30 minute circuit, and you will too!

It's such a refreshing feeling to be at a job that actually makes me feel like I am helping people. Not to say that it wasn't satisfying to help women find a new bra every week of pregnancy. It was. But this is so much better, and on such a different level! I actually look forward to going to work every day, and I have such a good time. Plus, I get paid to work out. It doesn't really get any better than that.

Now, if I could just get car to sell.
Seriously, I've lowered it amost $5,000 and its been up for 4 months!

On a side note, for those of you who love to shop online...
check out the following:

Mr. Rebates

You get INSTANT cash back rebates for almost all of your online shopping.
American Eagle, Ebay, Sephora, 1-800 Flowers, Bebe, Sunglass Hut, Avon, Hotels.com and Expedia, The Disney Store and even every day things, like kitchen appliances, printer ink and your pets. In the last couple of months I've received 15.00 in rebates just from my Ebay and American Eagle shopping!

No comments: